I’m passionate about what you’re passionate about: ecology, education, nature, the outdoors, improving humanity’s condition and our planet’s biosphere. I’m an advocate of outdoor education and local ecological appreciation. I approach these topics through the lens of an outdoor nature-science educator and interpreter, but I’m always learning from the perspective of ecologists, public school educators, conservationists, survivalists, and more.
I want to know how we can inspire people to
- enjoy the outdoors regularly and often
- understand, love and protect their local ecosystems
- turn that love into action and conservation
- extend that love to the wider world
Won’t you join this exploration, and help advance the journey toward answers and solutions?
- Teachers encouraged to embrace outdoor education (yha.org.uk)
- Outdoor Education and Bush Adventure Therapy (ashleytalbotmph.wordpress.com)
- Why Outdoor Education? (letsgetintents.wordpress.com)
- Behind The Scenes: Outdoor Education (weeklyfog.com)
- QCCC wins major Outdoor Education Award (thegreatbanquet.com)
- Footsteps (jasonsfootprints.wordpress.com)
- Outdoor Education Programs In New York City (newyork.cbslocal.com)